Question from malikhithdstryr

How do i create new nif's in the construction set?

That was pretty much it, how do i create new nif's in the construction set (that means new item file)? I'm trying to figure out how to build a mod that includes custom items and architecture, without modifying the base object. if anyone knows how create custom npc's and spells, or custom enchant items in tes construction set, I could really use that info too. better yet, is there a website other than planetoblivion.com that can teach me (that's where I learned what little I already know)? I ask here because, well, gamefaqs.com rocks, and this seems to be the place where the most gamers converge. Hmm, I guess that wasn't it after all, oh well.

malikhithdstryr provided additional details:

that was very helpful, but all the programs that refered me too are for programing literate, of which I am not. anyone got any help for a layman? or maybe somewhere free a layman can go to learn what all this serious stuff means?

Answers

JC_Phoenix answered:

bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showforum=24

cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Main_Page
1 0

Shadowwrend answered:

OK all the crap u need to make a nif file is redicluluss, u have to be experienced, no VERY experianced to make a nif file, but if u are, the program u need is called blender, but u need to know how to make a 3D model.
0 0