Question from dantex13

Any specific advice on graphics card?

I am having problems to run the game at a decent video quality, so I've decided to uprage my graphics card, but after hours of surfing through the web looking for a good one I am completely confused, could someone please tell me which graphics card could work to get maximum graphics settings for the game. I don't need it for anything else, just the game, just in case that makes a difference... anyone?

dantex13 provided additional details:

Well, I've got an AMD Phenom x4 quad core processor on a MSI k9n6pgm2 V-Class Mainboard , 2GB RAM and 500GB HDD and a Samsung SyncMaster 943 NWX Monitor, I dont know if there's anything else that is relevant, if there is please tell me and I will immediately respond, thank you very much!

Answers

BadProfessional answered:

I would recomend a GeForce GTX 275/280/285/295 or ATi Radeon HD 4770/4870/4890 as well as an extra gig or two of RAM for good measure.
1 0

breadman2 answered:

What you should do is go to www.sytemrequirementlab.com they will be able to run a test on your computer and also recommend the best graphics card to you, along with others you could get.
1 0