I am starting a new game on Oblivion IV and I can't pick any other character than Imperial?

1. I am starting a new game on Oblivion IV Elder Scrolls and I can't select any other character than Imperial. It said I had to enter a name for my character first which I did, but I still can't change it. Is there a certain way to use the controller to select a new one, or is there something else going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

User Info: bumpingrindin

bumpingrindin - 7 years ago
    When you say 'controller', does that mean you're on a console?

User Info: Denkyuu

Denkyuu - 7 years ago
    IF you're on a consle than ask the same question in here :
    www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/theelderscrollsivoblivion/answers.html

.. scroll down ..
    If NOT than try to reinstall the game ..

User Info: Immortal_Sinner

Immortal_Sinner - 7 years ago

Answers

1. when you say controller, do you mean you're using a controller on a PC, or a 360? if you're using a PC, then unplug the controller.

User Info: kingbirdy23

kingbirdy23 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. On the Button where it says Imperial, Click it and it should bring open then window for you to change your gender and race.

But if its not that then you must have a technical difficulty with your controller

User Info: BOSOutcast13

BOSOutcast13 - 2 years ago 0 0