I have a problem with the fighters guild quest line can some1 help?

1. I have a problem with the fighters guild the last quest i beat was drunk and disorderly and now i should be able to do den of thieves but when i talk to azzan to get the next quest the only thing he says is good to see you working hard i have more thieves for you to deal with in anvil and thats it he wont give me any quest i need to know if theres anything i can do so i can continue with the guild quests

User Info: STEPANDJOHN

STEPANDJOHN - 7 years ago

1. I hope this will help. It's a complete run-down of all the Fighters Guild quests, which NPC gives them to you, etc. Good luck! www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Fighters_Guild#Quests

User Info: Mother_Holle

Mother_Holle - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You should to the guy who gave the previous quest ( i think that burz gra-kash , the orc in cheydenhal .. ) and then he'll tell you "he dont have anything else for now .. go see if azzan in anvil has anything and only then you should talk to azzan ..

User Info: Immortal_Sinner

Immortal_Sinner - 7 years ago 0 0