Question from Lilhieb10

How do I use the Oldblivion Mod?

I downloaded the Oldblivion Mod, which brings down the resolution or whatever so computers can play even if the graphics card is low, I clicked on the Oldblivion.exe, but I don't know what to do after that. The graphics are still bad. Can somebody help me with that?

Lilhieb10 provided additional details:

I tried it again, and a command prompt window popped up, and then an error message comes up. "oldblivion encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for this inconvience" I don't know why it does that, can somebody help me please?

Lilhieb10 provided additional details:

I updated oblivion with a new patch and the screen goes black, as it normally does to start up, and closes and I get the error message. Is there a different patch that I need?

mhfgod answered:

The graphics will be bad, Oldblivion allows you to play it on an old graphics card, or one which is below the minimum requirements. As such, it wont improve graphics, but reduce their quality.
0 0