Question from ultracat111

I've lost my Ayleid Reference Book that I need to solve that puzzle with the pillar in the cave. Please help?

I must have sold or given away the book by accident. Now I have no reference material for solving the puzzle in that reseach quest for the Arcane University. I either need to know how to get another copy of the reference book, or I need the information in it. Not concerned about spoilers, I just want to finish this quest as quickly as i can.

ultracat111 provided additional details:

Hi, I just want to thank LiquidBaby and Justin20111 for helping me out with this one. Both are great answers and should help me get through the quest.

LiquidBaby answered:

Use the console (~) and type "player.additem 0003353b 1" without the quotes. That should give you the Ayleid Reference Text. See if that helps you with your predicament.
2 0

Answers

Justin20111 answered:

You need to hit it with a fire spell, then a frost spell, then a damage magika spell, then a fortify magika. There should be a chest near the entrance to the pillar thing that has all of these spell scrolls if you don't have those.
2 0