When I go to church altars it says Repent, Wicked One! How can I change my status so I can heal in churches again?

1. I sucked on a lot necks as a vampire (now cured) and stole a lot of stuff throughout the thief campaign, but I've never been jailed and I've never murdered anyone. Why am I unable to heal at churches and what do I have to do so I can heal at churches again?

User Info: ultracat111

ultracat111 - 7 years ago
    Theres no bounty on my head, and I have given gold pieces to beggars quite frequently. I don't think thats going to work Lilhieb10, but thank you very much for trying to help!

User Info: ultracat111

ultracat111 - 7 years ago

1. It seems that I figured this one out myself. I speculated that my FAME score would have to be higher than my INFAMY score before I would be once again allowed to heal at the church altars. I did a few more "good" quests to counter the "bad" ones I'd been doing in the thief guild series and as soon as my FAME score exceeded my INFAMY score, it solved the problem. Thanks again for Lilhieb10, the one person that tried to help me with this matter.

User Info: ultracat111

ultracat111 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Try talking to a guard to see if there is a bounty to pay. Maybe also try giving to the poor. At least one gold. That might work.

User Info: Lilhieb10

Lilhieb10 - 7 years ago 0 0