Reason for Note/Killed Jeelius in Dagon Shrine?

1. I accidentally killed Jeelius (the prisoner) in Dagon Shrine in the middle of a firefight (literally). Will this affect the game or is he an acceptable loss? Also, I found a note with directions on it ("go north for about an hour until you see a circle of dead trees, then go northeast, etc., etc."). Where does this take me, and what's the easiest way through the mountains to get there?

User Info: armageddonwes

armageddonwes - 7 years ago

1. The notes are random filler that you can find all over. They mean nothing.

Jeelius thanks you for helping him escape and then meets you later at the temple of the One where he gives you some stat increase.

Don't worry Oblivion sucks pretty badly when it comes to giving you consequence for your actions, and by that I mean it very rarely does it, and when it does it's usually something small and insignificant.

User Info: JC_Phoenix

JC_Phoenix (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Yeah, the note, I have wondered about that also. And jeelius, You get something increased, like restoration or something like that. But it isn't too bad. He is a priest at the temple of the one.

User Info: Lilhieb10

Lilhieb10 - 7 years ago 1 0