Fast Travel Glitch because of cheat?

1. First I attacked Sheogorath for funz, ofcourse he sent me to the heavens, then I used the console to type "EnablePlayerControls" and "tgm" to make sure I wouldn't die when I land..
    And then afterwards I went to do some castle killed some things here and there, scavenging treasures.

Finally I went out and I noticed when I try to use Fast Travel, that I can't and it says " Fast Travel is currently unavaible for this location".
    Now I know this is because Sheogorath send me to the heavens, making me unable to use Fast Travel while he puts certain death on me.
    But I was wondering if anyone knows how I can undo this so I can use Fast Travel again?
    Maybe by using some console code?

Thanks in advance,

Akki

User Info: Akkikram

Akkikram - 7 years ago
    I thought about that and tried it with the quest called "The Antipodean Hammer" and I failed. :S
    I didn't change location at all.
    Maybe it will work if I do that with a other quest..
    What I did try though was visiting another city, and I even visited Sheogorath again to see if it would undo it.
    But no, that didn't work either. T.T

Maybe you can explain to me how "movetoqt" exactly works?

User Info: Akkikram

Akkikram - 7 years ago

1. I would just set a quest with a specific destination as your active quest and use movetoqt

i think what happened is that he sends you to a low-def version of the SI landmass when you attack him, and since it's not meant to have anyone walking around on it, it doesn't have a fast travel option available, and the fast travel gets stuck on "off" somehow

User Info: chris930

chris930 - 7 years ago 1 0