Why is my screen black (or red when am in Oblivion) when I load my save game ?

1. Everytime I startup Oblivion, it just starts up with the normal screen etc.
    Until I load my save game, it doesn't matter which one, if I load a save game where it is night, my screen is totally black (and no this is not because it's night), and when I load a save game where I am in Oblivion (at the Sigil stone location to be exact) my whole screen is red.

This suddenly occured after I changed my graphic settings of the game for a bit, which I sadly don't remeber.
    I might have been changing the resolution a bit,I loaded my latest save game afterwards and got a black screen, and it never brightened up.

I am using a Nvidia 9600M GT videocard and running the game on a Macbook Pro (the game is cracked).

It never has done this before, I have been playing this game for quite awhile now and it worked fine.

User Info: Akkikram

Akkikram - 7 years ago
    I have seen two familiar questions about this topic:

www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/qna/924363.html?qid=1676

www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/qna/924363.html?qid=58682

User Info: Akkikram

Akkikram - 7 years ago

1. Never mind, I guess I was rash about stating my question.
    I solved the problem through reading one of the earlier answered questions about teh al famed black screen bug.
    I simply put HDR Lighting off.

Thanks for clicking and reading though, even it was a waste of time!
    It showed that you were interested and caring enough!

Greetings,

Akki

User Info: Akkikram

Akkikram - 7 years ago 0 0