Is it worth keeping Ushnar's Skinned Hound?

1. It's easy to realise that this dog is far to weak, to be worthy enough to keep alive.
    But still, I'm a dog lover, so I ask you:

Is it worth keeping your Ushnar's Skinned Hound alive besides for using him as a meat shield and distraction in battle?

User Info: Akkikram

Akkikram - 6 years ago
    Oh, and I know that you can use him as a permanent storage.

User Info: Akkikram

Akkikram - 6 years ago
    ChirenDecimal, I'm actually using a Mac, but your tips were very useful though, so am marking this question as answered!

User Info: Akkikram

Akkikram - 6 years ago

1. I really want to say yes. I kept mine with me through two dungeons [and named him Frankie] before realizing just how much I was restarting to keep him alive.

The good news is if you're using the PC version [which sadly I'm not :( ] you can download mods which do things like a) Make the dog better at attacking b)Have him rez back when he gets killed and c) be able to tell him to stay, so you could keep him around without risking him in battle. I mean who wouldn't want to come home and see that eager face and wagging tail. ^.^

User Info: ChirenDecimal

ChirenDecimal - 6 years ago 0 0

1. You just named the advantages. It's main advantage is the distraction in combat and a shield for incoming attacks. But that's the only things, really.

Personally, I shot him off Suicide Hill. Don't like someone licking my butt, you know.

User Info: Poseigod

Poseigod - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Not really...but like Poseigod said, u named the only advantages dude...but I think that it DOES match ur lv

User Info: Spartan_Jedi117

Spartan_Jedi117 - 6 years ago 0 0