Question from Akkikram

Is it worth keeping Ushnar's Skinned Hound?

It's easy to realise that this dog is far to weak, to be worthy enough to keep alive.
But still, I'm a dog lover, so I ask you:

Is it worth keeping your Ushnar's Skinned Hound alive besides for using him as a meat shield and distraction in battle?

Akkikram provided additional details:

Oh, and I know that you can use him as a permanent storage.

Akkikram provided additional details:

ChirenDecimal, I'm actually using a Mac, but your tips were very useful though, so am marking this question as answered!

ChirenDecimal answered:

I really want to say yes. I kept mine with me through two dungeons [and named him Frankie] before realizing just how much I was restarting to keep him alive.

The good news is if you're using the PC version [which sadly I'm not :( ] you can download mods which do things like a) Make the dog better at attacking b)Have him rez back when he gets killed and c) be able to tell him to stay, so you could keep him around without risking him in battle. I mean who wouldn't want to come home and see that eager face and wagging tail. ^.^
0 0

Answers

Poseigod answered:

You just named the advantages. It's main advantage is the distraction in combat and a shield for incoming attacks. But that's the only things, really.

Personally, I shot him off Suicide Hill. Don't like someone licking my butt, you know.
0 0

Spartan_Jedi117 answered:

Not really...but like Poseigod said, u named the only advantages dude...but I think that it DOES match ur lv
0 0

Keeping Baurus alive? Open vampyrath
Is this a glitch keeping me from finishing the thieves guild? Open lketuri
Why won't Oblivion XP load? Unanswered MrPototo
Where is Reman Broder? Open grankle
Failed a rat problem? Unanswered godlytim