Question from GnR546

Skeleton Key leveling?

I just wonder this. If you set Security as one of your major levels and you have the Skeleton Key, well because it permanently increases your security level by 40.

I wonder two things from this, one will you increase four levels from that and two. If you have the Skeleton Key and increase four levels, if you drop it and pick it up would you gain four levels again? Please answer this.

Answers

jadems_evolved answered:

Neither, it acts as an enchanted item that increases your Security by 40 when it is on your person.
ie, when you drop it, you lose the 40 security points.

Think of it as having Fortify Skill (Security)
0 0

Spartan_Jedi117 answered:

Th key doesnt permently add tat +40 sercurity and the level up part that you added I dont understand. Also the ruins the fun of the lockpicking game.The only other plus side is that it never breaks
0 0

Bowhunter2525 answered:

If you lock enough tumblers while using the skeleton key and then put it down to gain a level using picks, you will get all those levels the tumbler-locks add up to in one increase. I jumped from 29 to 31 skill points by opening one lock after leaving the skeleton key at home. It is a good way to control leveling bonuses.
0 0

Skeleton Key? Answered super_burb_zap
!!!!!!!!!!Skeleton Mod?!!!!!!!!!! Open PastorLonnie
Leveling up? Open gardyanakbar
Leveling confusion...? Open magnusmalkus
Attribute Modifiers When Leveling Up? Open crystaltigerboy