Could I run this game decently well?

1. I'm interested in purchasing the Game of the Year edition, but wanted to make sure I didn't drop $20 on something I can't play. I've got: Windows XP (Service Pack 2), AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Proc. 4000+ (2.10 GHz), 2 gigs RAM, and an NVIDIA GeForce 7100 GS (version 196.21; 64-bit; 512 mb)

Would this work?

User Info: sweeper_11

sweeper_11 - 6 years ago
    I wound up purchasing the game (love it), but even after applying a few performance mods that have helped my lag and FPS I have to keep most of my visual settings pretty low or off, in most cases. I've been doing things to clean up my PC and make it run more smoothly, but it still lacks the "punch" I'd like. Thus, I'd like to upgrade my graphics card. I plan to stick with NVIDIA, but I want one that supports HDR, can run Oblivion as near to full graphics capabilities as possible, and that is as inexpensive as possible. I don't need a killer card that will break my wallet, just one that's good for Oblivion and its expansions.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

User Info: sweeper_11

sweeper_11 - 6 years ago

1. Well those specs look like it's better than my laptop which runs Oblivion pretty well with high textures and and 16x.
    Though I have to say I turn shadows off.

User Info: jadems_evolved

jadems_evolved - 6 years ago 0 0