Question from King_Monarch

How do I get new spells?

I have the spells i started at the game, im trying to be mainly a conjurer, im lvl 80 at it and all i can do is summon skeleton for 40 seconds. I know you can buy scrolls and use them but then they are used up. How can i get spells that i can use over and over again without using up precious scrolls (and money)?

Answers

strife14467 answered:

Try going here, www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Spell_Merchants. This is a list of the spell merchants in the game. Just click on the name of the merchant to see what spells they sell. Or to make your own spells try going here, www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Spell_Making. That should cover all your spell needs.
1 0

How do I delete spells? Answered snake4693138
Where can i get forify attribute spells? Answered Zaiiiii
Where can I find Reflect Damage Spells? Answered Spartan_Jedi117
Does the Magika cost of spells go down as you improve their respective skills? Answered crystaltigerboy
Bloodgrass? Unanswered tinaholste