Need Horses for my army?

1. I'm using the Companion Share and Recruit mod i have a nice squad of 5 but they have no sort of mount i want them each to get a horse but when i mad copies of mine and told them to steal them the horses would fight each other same things with drake mounts

User Info: sirch98

sirch98 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Copies fight eachother in this game. The cause is unknown. But it think its either because there cant be more then one so they try to settle it the old fashioned way. Or theres a glitch that makes them behave as if they were wild. So what you need to do, is just add some money to youre self, and by the horses. I recommend buying/stealing from Anvil stables. They have the strongest and second most fastest in Cyrodil.

User Info: LeD_Zepllin

LeD_Zepllin - 6 years ago 0 0