Why won't these cheats work?

1. setweight XXX

player.additem <Form ID> <amount>

player.setAV <Ability/attribute> <#>

I've tried all these cheats but each time I type them in, it says that they don't work, and no matter please I need to know these. Help me out please.

User Info: ZaneKashin

ZaneKashin - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I haven't used setweight for anything, but I'm guessing you need to use it on an object that is not in your inventory, clicking while console is open to set the target. Not sure on that one.

player.additem should work as long as you have the ID of the item you want. Can find those numbers in the construction set or on various lists, including one here on gamefaqs, USEP.net is more comprehensive though. Examples: adding 10,000 gold to your inventory = player.additem 0000000F 10000
    Adding a Daedric Claymore = player.additem 00035E78 1

player.setAV requires the exactly name of the stat or skill you wish you change, then a value. Example, setting Agility to 75 = player.setav agility 75

Have no idea what could possibly be wrong to make these not work other than formatting errors or mod conflicts. If they still do not work for you, try explaining what happens in more detail. The console should give you error text, please copy that here.

User Info: plucky027

plucky027 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0