Question from TCSONY

Shivering Isles or KoN?

Hey i just beat the game oblivion and i'm having troubles deciding what to get next... is shivering isles the next expansion or is KoN? I'm new the the Oblivion series.

500Zelda05 answered:

KotN is not an expansion, it's just Downloadable Content (DLC). Shivering Isles is the only expansion for the game, and it's actually pretty good (better than the Oblivion main quest). I would recommend getting than, and also Knights of the Nine, and perhaps Mehrunes Razor as well, which is also a good DLC.
2 0

Answers

SmoMan71 answered:

It really depends on what you are looking for. Its like she said, knights of the nine is not actually an expansion. If you do get the CD you get a new guild quest chain, and a bunch of smaller additions to the game including a few new houses and some pretty cool new items. If you get SI you get a whole new world really cool quest chain, and a new level of equipment above Glass and Daedric. I would say get them both
1 0

Dhdyhdcellblock answered:

If you like insanity, butterflies, madness and cheese, SI is for you. KotN is for more serious players. I recommend getting either SI with KotN bonus, or getting the KotN multipack which has the other DLCs apart from battlehorn castle and SI.
0 0