Question from assamrifle

Hey theys a bounty on my head , is there any way of removing it ????

Hey theres a bounty on my head , can i remove it wihout going to jail or my paying fine or using cheats . Really want to join a guild but cant since me a wanted criminal

Answers

plucky027 answered:

* As a member of the Thieves Guild, you can get your doyen to bribe the local guards and dismiss your bounty. This will cost you half of the amount of your bounty.
* If you have increased the Disposition of the arresting guard to be greater than 90 and your total bounty is less than 1000, the guard will say "Looks like you are in some trouble. Since we are friends, don't worry. I'll look the other way and take care of that fine for you." Your bounty will be removed and he lets you go free.
o You can increase the disposition of the guard trying to arrest you with a Charm spell.
1 0

Are there mods for removing selling, applying posion popups? Open deathmyster
How can you escape a huge bounty? Answered Cream0weet67
Why won't Oblivion XP load? Unanswered MrPototo
Where is Reman Broder? Open grankle
Failed a rat problem? Unanswered godlytim