in the methic dawn quest Gwinas isn't showing up at the book store ?

1. I've tried too go too tiber septim hotel and he's not there but the arrow is any ideals other the restarting the game ?

User Info: jhon_scot

jhon_scot - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Did you talk to the book shop owner first? It triggers him to appear in the store.

User Info: plucky027

plucky027 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Just steal the book from the bookstore. Saves a lot of time and effort, assuming you don't get caught.

User Info: BLKCrystilMage

BLKCrystilMage - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. After he sais Gwinas allready ordered the book you have to go outside the shop and he will appear. If he doesn't it is probably a glitch. I don't know if the book is stealable but I do know that if your disposition with him is high enough that you can buy the book from him before Gwinas does. So you should persuade or bribe the shopkeeper. If he sais the book is gone then you missed him and he will be at the Tiber Septim hotel. But if you have bought the book you also need the note which reveals how to get volume 4 and that note is in possesion of Gwinas. So you have to find him no matter what but maybe if you have bought the book he WILL show up. You will find him then in the Market district/First Edition book shop (for the book) or at the Tiber Septim hotel. If he doesn't show up I have no idea how to handle that but atleast you will have the book without using cheats. :)

User Info: ablabl

ablabl - 5 years ago 0 0