How to restart a quest?

1. in the part of theifing i had to stole away the hrormi's staff(a magician at arcane university) i stole it and then i had to return that staff to that chest i went their kept the staff in the chest ,it showed confirmation and before proceeding i removed or stole away the staff and now the quest says to proceed but it is not proceding and the staff is stuck in my inventory i can't remove it.Game says that a current quest is going on so i can't remove it also when i go to the chest back again still i can't remove the staff from inventory. please help -i have proceed way ahead in the game so please don't tell me to do it again
    please help

User Info: saurabhthelord

saurabhthelord - 7 years ago
    Don't we have any way to remove that stick from my inventory and give it to that old man,anybody please can help me.isn't there anyway through coding if any one could tell me.please

User Info: saurabhthelord

saurabhthelord - 7 years ago
    But waht about the quest

User Info: saurabhthelord

saurabhthelord - 7 years ago

1. Sorry but the only way is to restart or load an earlier game if you have any

User Info: 54zerogamer54

54zerogamer54 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Download a mod that allows you to get rid of quest items, there are plenty on tesnexus.

User Info: Dhdyhdcellblock

Dhdyhdcellblock - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. You can remove the staff using a remove item code eg: player.removeitem "itemnumber" "amount removed"

try finding out the item's code, doing the remove code and then a remove quest code

otherwise 54zerogamer54 is right

User Info: f1reis0blivious

f1reis0blivious - 7 years ago 0 0