Blue Screen?!??

1. OKAY! I got oblivion, played past the intro and got out of the dungeon.

User Info: kotylol

kotylol - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Did you download any mods for the game, and if not, have you patched the game to its latest version? Compatibility issues are abound with this game.

I also find that the patchers should be installed PROGRESSIVELY. My install order is Oblivion -> Oblivion Patch -> Shivering Isles -> Shivering Isles Patch. It occurred to me that the Shivering Isles patcher doesn't patch the regular game because when I went to use the launcher, there were no buttons for quality under options (There should be a very low, low, medium, high, and ultra high, or something to that effect).

Try that and then followup if it's still a problem. Also, try hitting one of the buttons, if you're using a fairly decent system, go with high. If it's kind of low, you might wanna try medium setting.

User Info: Emhilrad

Emhilrad - 6 years ago 0 0