Question from Silent137

Why can't I enter cheat codes?

When I am in game. I hit the tilde key and nothing happens. This is not the first time I have played the game, but this is the first time this has happenened.

Silent137 provided additional details:

Nothing happens when I hit the ~ key

rapster143 asked for clarification:

Not cheats Constle commands

Durza989 asked for clarification:

i have the same problem but i saw someone wrote unplug the infer red thing? i have XP and i hope to get it to work can someone clarify?

Answers

poisonapple131 answered:

Simple press the ~ putton when the menu's not up && enter ur cheat
1 3

CheatingKitten answered:

When you press the ~ key, nothing happens but, the game would pause, then when you type in the cheats, the words would come in at the bottem left corner
0 1

Shadowwrend answered:

If you have windows XP like me, the computer should come with some infer red thing. I had the same problem. Simply unplug the infer red thing, and the cheats should work.
0 0

redtail2005 answered:

if your running vista u will need to uninstall a program. go to device manager, human interface devices, go to ENE CIR receiver (should be the second on down), right click and go to uninstall. DO NOT CLICK THE DELETE DEVICE SOFTWARE. click ok and your good to go. the program will reinstall itself so u wont loss it. u will have to do it every time u start your computer up.
0 0

howelljw1 answered:

Try using the ` key under the escape key. Thats what i have to do
0 0

Some cheat codes wont work? Open IisSilent
Dark Brotherhood Quest won't let me enter? Answered magickalmelody
A cheat for sneak? Open f1reis0blivious
What is the cheat to get best weapon? Answered grant_123
Why doesnt the cheat bar not show up? Answered Littlekid285