Midas Astral Plane Crystals?

1. Is there a good walkthrough of how to find the crystals? If not lets make this 1 k?

User Info: roxas63

roxas63 - 5 years ago
    Would you be reffering to the mod "Midas' Magic"?

User Info: kamakazipie

kamakazipie - 5 years ago
    Yeah this is an old question. I'm talking about the crystals needed to activate the astral heart and get the midas holy judgment spell. I found all but one. After a ling time searching I just gave up and added one to my inventory by cheating.

User Info: roxas63

roxas63 - 5 years ago
    You need to explore the secret part of midas astral relm . Each crystal is guarded by a recolored storm atronarch.

User Info: roxas63

roxas63 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The astaral plane crystals are located in the astral plane, in the basement of Midas Magic. To get there you need a specific spell and a way to fly. There are many ways to fly, so that shouldnt be hard. When you have these things, look for a floating island in the astaral plane and get there. Cast the right spell and it will open a portal. There you can find the more advanced things needed to make some more spells.

Though now I have written this I am thinking to myself, is it that other thing? If it is, it is in the shop on a desk. Put an enchanted item inside it and press the right button and it will make something. I havent used this mod in a while so one of them will be correct.

User Info: pokeman79

pokeman79 - 5 years ago 0 0