Best way to kill Toutious Sextious in quest Paranoia?

1. So I started the quest Paranoia in which Garnthir (or something like that) wants me to follow and eventually kill 3 people who he thinks are conspiring against him. I decided to kill all three, seeing as the payout is good. I've successfully killed Benedetes Penelous and Davide Surillie, but I can't seem to find a way to kill Toutious Sextious without getting caught by the guards.

I've tried waking him up in his own house and making him attack me, but after a while, he just gets scared and runs out into the street making a guard chase me.

I've also reverse-pickpocketed a Poisonous Apple into Toutious AND removed all other food from his home and the castle he visits every day, but he still hasn't eaten it after 3+ game days.

Why isn't the apple working / is there an easier way to kill him?

User Info: DownloadFailed

DownloadFailed - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You've tried a frenzy spell?

Personally when I had trouble killing someone I used frenzy, if they were too large, I victimed some people with a frenzy spell.

alteratively theres always the mask of the nocturnal or just paying off your bounty.

User Info: red255

red255 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The easiest way to kill someone is to open the console with ~ then click on your victim then type in kill. The second way is to open the console and click on your victim. type in SetAV Aggression100. This will make him attack anyone he hates. Lower his disposition in the speechcraft minigame to 0. If he attacks you it isn't considered a murder if you kill him, but your objective is complete. By the way, in your quest Paranoia, the best way to kill Davide Surilie is to , first go to the two sisters lodge. There is a door to a ledge inside. Once on the ledge, you'll see a ledge on the opposite side of the street that even the lamest of acrobats could jump to. THe door there
    1. has less of a lock on it
    2.Is away from annoying gaurds
    3.leads to your target's house.
    From here he is an easy kill

User Info: samadamading

samadamading - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. 100% chameleon gear. Nuff said.

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann - 5 years ago 0 0