Question from Lost-Patches

Boots of Springheel Jack?

When I was doing the Ultimate Heist for the Gray Fox, I jumped down that shoot and it said the boots were removed. I looked it my bag and they were gone so I am assuming they were destroyed.

So I shrugged and went along with it until I got to the end of the catacombs. I didn't know what to do, so I looked up a guide.

It says I need the boots. So I swore, and looked up the additem cheat on this sight but it makes no sense.

How do I get the Boots of Springheel Jack again?

*I already saved so I can't go back to the surface.

Answers

Tloya answered:

The only instance where you "need" the boots is for the very long fall out of the tower, at which point they keep you from dying but are destroyed. There should be no other points at which the boots are required to proceed. If for some reason you want them back, open the console by pressing the ~ key, then enter (without the quotes) "additem 000148D4 1" and press enter. This should add another copy of the boots to your inventory.
0 0