Side Quest "A BRUSH WITH DEATH" BUGGED!??

1. First, I completed whatever I need to do.
    Now, I reached the part where I gave him the paintbrush.
    He created a portal, and within an instant, the portal disappeared, now when I talk to him or check my quest log, my objective is to follow him. And it already autosave, so I can't turn back now... So now I'm stuck in the painted surreal world.. How can I get out of there/ complete the quest!?

User Info: QQ_QQ

QQ_QQ - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Yes, your quest is glitched. The portal is not supposed to disappear, and you are supposed to be able to use it to exit the painting world at this point. You have to reload from an earlier save point, and replay the quest.

User Info: dgmul

dgmul - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I dont know what is this bug, but try loading your last save (not autosave) if you saved yourself before you did that quest. Quest is not hard but it may be with low gear like fur and with a high difficulty, so i suggest that you if you use heavy armor to take steel armor, if can you can take other types of heavy armor but not lower than steel. If you are a light armored warrior, take leather or stronger. I hope it works.

User Info: Weldon

Weldon - 10 months ago 0 0