The Amulet of Kings?

1. I read the oblivion book called: The Amulet of Kings. It sais St. Alessia retreived it from Akatosh and that she was blessed with the divine blood too, Akatosh gave the amulet to her to close the oblivion gates the Ayleids opened. Here !s my question: What is the big red gem in the middle? I only know that the 9 tiny gems surrounding it are the symbols of the Nine Divines. But is the red gem the blood of Akatosh or something else?

User Info: ablabl

ablabl - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Well there are only eight small gems which represent the eight original gods, since the Amulet was made before Tiber Septim ascended to become Talos. The giant red diamond or Chim-el Adabal, which is a massive soul gem crafted by the Alyeids, for what purpose no one is sure. And like you said, Alessia was given it by forming a packed with Akatosh and so then Amulet became a symbol of this covenant and a mark of legitimacy for the rulers of Cyrodiil.

User Info: mankarcamoran45

mankarcamoran45 - 5 years ago 0 0