Question from TODO_Deygulash

Glitched door during The Ultimate Heist?

I seem to have glitched the door at the end of the Hall of Epochs during the last questo of the Thieves Guild.
So first time I got to hall of Epochs I did everthing alright up to firing he arrow into the keyhole and lifting the statue, but when the guardians attacked me I just ran away because most my equipment was broken, I lost them somewhere along the Old Way, got my stuff fixed and came back but the guardians were back in statue form and the door to the Imperial Guard Quarters is locked and cannot be picked. What now?
I'm using OOO mod if that's relevant.

Answers

Daktal421 answered:

Sounds like you might have to use a console command to bump the quest up to the next stage. you'd have to go to the Oblivion UESP for that. Or, you could try movetoqt, that might get you where you need to be.
0 0