Why do I have a negative effect on my stats?

1. In it I have two of my main stats decreased and they won't return to normal (willpower and intelligence to be exact). I have no disease and it doesn't show any ailments or reasons as to why. Any solutions as to finding the cause and/or removing the effects?

User Info: Jakman217

Jakman217 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Even though you may not have any active diseases, you might try praying at shrine anyway. Check your gear to see if any of it has a negative side effect.

User Info: Daktal421

Daktal421 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Things like Will-o-Wisps cause permanent damage to willpower and intelligence, and sometimes you catch multiple diseases that need more than one trip to a prayer alter. Use potions to counteract the problems when praying does not work.

User Info: Bowhunter2525

Bowhunter2525 - 2 years ago 0 0