Question from pur3_slaughter

HELP!!!!! does anyone know how to properly install the akatosh mount mod????????plz!!!

The game says it is installed properly but every time i "summon" the dragon...... where he should be is a blue ! surrounded by a yellow diamond....plz help!!

I have the same mod and I can't find the spell. But, I know how to properly install it. You have to copy and paste the textures into your C:Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion folder. If it says the file "Textures" already exists, just replace it. It should work, but if not, listen to other people. : )

Read the description from where u found the mod, it says u need a "modder's resource" witch there should be a link to the modders resource. believe me i have the same mod and i was so agrivated wen i couldnt get it to work. tell me if u have more problems.