How do I properly install the feint death mod?

1. I tried copying the RAR file into the data folder and the program files\bethesda softworks folder but all I see is a big explanation point where the book sood be! I have OBSE script extender but the book still isn't there. : (

P.S. I have the same problem with a sythe mod. : (

User Info: Shadowwrend

Shadowwrend - 7 years ago

Answers

1. While I'm not sure about the specifics of this mod, ANY .rar file needs to be extracted before it can be used (because a .rar file is actually an archive). You'll need a program like WINRAR to open it up. Fortunately, there are trial versions of WINRAR available (use google to find them). Once you've installed WINRAR, you should be able to doubleclick the .rar file and open it. Just drag and drop the appropriate file from the archive into it's destination folder and you're set.

User Info: Omnivoracious

Omnivoracious - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Or 7zip, it does .rar files. It's freeware.

User Info: Vasir_

Vasir_ - 7 years ago 0 0