Pirate lair problems, any ideas?

1. Hey guys! look ever since i got the knights of the nine pack ive been working on a file that has no cheats on it and its working out so far. Ive been using my pirate crew for easy money along with my murderer. Well i went back to my cove and 2 of my merchant pirates(cant die) started attacking each other. Usually this wouldnt be a problem, but as long as they are fighting my crew cant return and i cant buy from them. anyone got any ideas? i dont care if i have to use a glitch or a cheat i just want it to end.

User Info: addictedkid333

addictedkid333 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Well, you could always leave the lair, deactivate the mod, open your game again, save, and then reactivate it. You'll have to get it again and buy everything again, but it would stop the fighting.

User Info: Mythos1092

Mythos1092 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Try knocking them out, they should not fight anymore when they wake up

User Info: faqwriter2

faqwriter2 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Or if they simply can't be knocked out try the cheat StopCombat by hitting the tide key,selecting one of them them, typing in the cheat and pressing enter ( then hitting the tide key again of course.)

User Info: faqwriter2

faqwriter2 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Sorry typo meant to say them, not them them

User Info: faqwriter2

faqwriter2 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. You could try some calm spells as well as the ideas others have given. The dark elf has a bad habit of starting to fight the others.

User Info: Griffinsong

Griffinsong - 7 years ago 0 0