Quest Glitches?

1. In general, Oblivion is a very fun game. But then, I can't finish the story quest! All thanks to a glitch.
    I was doing the quest "spies" in the main story. I waited at the runestone until 11 pm and ONE mythic dawn spy, Jearl appeared and attacked me. Then , I went to Captain Burd to ask for investigating her house. I went to her house, found the orders but not the second spy. I even bribed beggers to tell me what they know but they said someone lives with Jearl.
    I have tried waiting at the runestone again but nothing happened. I even went to their base to check out but found nothing as well. Can someone please tell me how to solve this glitch?

User Info: mldho

mldho - 7 years ago
    As in shrine, which shrine did you mean? I tried walking back and forth from their base to Bruma and nothing happened. I hope someone has a cheat or something that could summon the second spy......

User Info: mldho

mldho - 7 years ago

1. From uesp:
    "Sometimes, if Jearl is killed alone, Saveri Faram will not appear. In order to easily solve this, you can use the console commands prid 00036287 and kill. You will then be able to continue the quest."

uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Spies#Bugs

User Info: JC_Phoenix

JC_Phoenix (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. The second spy showed up at the shrine later that evening for me, after I searched the house and reported back. I was on the way back to Bruma and I got attacked.

User Info: iamwhoiamorami

iamwhoiamorami - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Did you look in the basement of her house, and then the cave that connects to her basement?

User Info: topsemag55

topsemag55 - 7 years ago 0 0