Question about disecting a mod, is it gonna be ok?

1. Ok, I want to take apart a mod. I want to use only the .nif and .dds files and make the weapons and armors. Ok I know this possible, but will it know where to be on body? I also know I have to select area, but will it be in correct location? Thanks.

User Info: AlekPej79

AlekPej79 - 7 years ago
    After writing this and reading your comment (thanks by the way) made me come up with clearer question. Ok, I want make a helmet, hit new armor select area, pick .nif, pick .dss, set the rating, weight and etc. I put in game, the question is will it be on my head, like the other helmets? Why I ask this, what if there is more steps involve lining the custom helmet to be correct location on head, or doesn't matter?

User Info: AlekPej79

AlekPej79 - 7 years ago

1. It should, you should be able to select the area(s) on which the object is equipped when creating a new armor or weapon. For example, if you're taking a chest plate model and texture, then when creating the armor pick the proper location for it (which would be the torso).

User Info: 500Zelda05

500Zelda05 - 7 years ago 0 0