Thieves guild glitch?

1. I'm on the the last thieves guild quest but the game won't give it to me. Also the independent thievery won't update to say I've got a thousand coins fenced and I've fenced over 10,000?

User Info: t1warrior4

t1warrior4 - 7 years ago

1. I had the same problem with my version of Elder Scroll IV. The problem probably can be fixed by going to Bethesda Softworks website and downloading patches for the game. However, I can't gaurantee that it will since some patches might not address your particular bug.

If you have downloaded all the patches and it still won't work I think you can contact, through email, someone at Bethesda and report the problem. Yet I am unsure if anyone actually still writes patches for a 3 year old game.

User Info: Spirolli

Spirolli - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Yeah, i ha this problem. if you killed a person and had your bounty removed, you can't do the quest. Sorry, man.

User Info: awesomezerz

awesomezerz - 7 years ago 0 1