Question from KICKOSS1

How do you make perfect madness on Oblivion: the elder scrolls IV?

How do you make it in ever step

KnighterFighter asked for clarification::

What?

Answers

WolfOfTheSkies answered:

Im going to guess you mean perfect madness armor, you just have to get to level 23+ i believe. my isles wont load anymore so i cant remember the exact level, its somewhere in the 20's though.
1 0

spite120 answered:

I think the higher your level the better armor you will get ,i got mine perfect madness and amber all armor and weapons perfect when i was about level 28 ,i never tried it before level 28 tough so i am not very sure i guess you have to be a level 25 and above
0 0

Smasher242 answered:

You must be over level 25 first of all. Then get about 30 pieces of madness ore, go to the smithy in crucible/bliss and click all the armour .
Note* If you have the martrices (commonly found on grummites), it will be heavily enchanted :)
0 0

Spartan_Jedi117 answered:

Madness weapons and armour need the ore and for Perfect Madness you need to be around 25-28
*Note that this applies to Amber as well
0 0

Spartan_Jedi117 answered:

Correction on my answer
there isn't any thing beyond perfect and so u just need to around or above lv 25
0 0

Elder Scrolls Oblivion help? Answered tubbsmcfat
What are the Elder Scrolls? Open saitaria
Will Oblivion run well on this PC? Answered Golberg51
How do I use the Online oblivion mod? Open Lilhieb10
Can I use Bryce 3d with oblivion? Open Lilhieb10