Question from magickalmelody

Dark Brotherhood Quest won't let me enter?

I'm at the point where you enter the Manor in Skingrad to kill the 5 guests inside... for some reason whenever I get there, after being handed the key by the doorman I can't enter the door! The text says 'wooden door' and shows the same icon it would to open a normal door... as though it were a door/gate/whatever in a dungeon and won't let me enter. Trying to enter does nothing (doesn't even trigger a sound of an opening door).

I have some mods installed, of course, including the OOO remake (that's the biggest one)...

Anyone have any input?

magickalmelody answered:

I don't know what the main problem was, but 'unlock' and relocking it again did nothing (probably because it leads to a new area, not just opens up), using the console; however, using 'movetoqt' did work. Just wish I didn't have to cheat to do it :P
0 0

Answers

DragoonMasterJ answered:

Open your console and click on the door and make sure it says door at the top. now type unlock and the door should open, if it doesn't i dont know what to tell you other than start over.
0 0