How do I solve The Thieves guild quest where you steal that statue thing than you need to track down that guy.?

1. Well, I am at a part in the Thievs Guild where I was told to steal a relique statue, then bring it back to the quest NPC, but when i got back it said, The legion guards are on high alert for (NPC in question) You should find out where he is hiding. ask around for him. I asked all the beggars and they wont tell me i whent to the trader in Bruma and he wont tell me i even whent into the prison where that lizard guy sits, he said he was in hiding but some othr person was looking for me, but the quest didnt update! i am very confused...

User Info: 354854

354854 - 7 years ago

1. Go back tot the Imperial Waterfront. Walk around there till Methedrel finds you. See will tell you what you have to do and then the quest will progress.

User Info: Hisuhn

Hisuhn - 7 years ago 2 0