Question from TeknoBlade

Does Vampirism have any negative side effects?

Aside from the obvious damage when you go out in the sunlight, does Vampirism have any negative side effects? I kind of like the immunity to Disease and increases to every attribute. Does it take away stat gains on level up?

kylekatarn10 answered:

One obvious one besides Sunlight is the way you'll interact with people. If you let it progress to it's full duration (Pretty sure it's 4 days) people won't even talk to you if you attempt to interact with them. There are ways around this however, as you also get a charm 100 pts. spell which make anyone talk to you. However there's a fairly long cooldown on it as well. The only thing I can think of is a heavy weakness to fire (it increases as you let the Vampirism take hold). That's all that coems to mind, hope it helped.
2 0

Answers

FlameTyphoon answered:

If you become a vampire you'll either need 2 feed everysingle day or youll need 2 run around at night, the sun damage is another downside, it does not take away from stat gains on level up, and most people will talk to you mostly.
0 2

spite120 answered:

1.Sun damage if you dont feed after you get a dream
2.weakness to fire
3.if u dont feed for 3 days it will get hard to interact with people
but the advantages are far better so i vote for vampirism
1 0

tubbsmcfat answered:

dont become a vampire!!! I did amd when ever i wait or sleep i get health damage and i cant fast travel. you have to keep getting blood continuesly!
0 2

Vampirism? Answered Max_X_treme
How do I cure Vampirism? Answered SpekenengIes
What is the best strategy for vampirism? Answered shawnk71
How do I cure my vampirism when Raminus Polus won't talk to me? Answered ultracat111
Why do I have a negative effect on my stats? Open Jakman217