Question from spite120

How do i unlock all enchanting effects ?

I finally got to the Arcane university ,i did it before but got bored of the game and uninstalled it ,now i reinstalled it again . anyway i went to enchant my armor and weapons and i was wondering how can i get all the enchanting effects i cant find in the altar ,for example there are alot of summons not there ,and i want the make my amber shield reflective to magic but i dont find the option ,so how do i unlock all the effects to use ???

WolfOfTheSkies answered:

I havent enchanted for awhile but you cant use conjuration to enchant items. to enchant you need to have the spell known, as in until you buy a reflect magic spell, you cant use reflect magic in enchantment.
2 0

Answers

BadProfessional answered:

You have to have purchased a spell with the desired effect, and be skilled enough in that school to cast the spell (if you only have an expert level reflect magic, while only being apprentice level in mysticism, you won't be able to use the effect)..
0 0

Does Vampirism have any negative side effects? Answered TeknoBlade
how do I cure slow magic and door Graphic effects? Open Gerald60male
Why won't Oblivion XP load? Unanswered MrPototo
Where is Reman Broder? Open grankle
Failed a rat problem? Unanswered godlytim