How do I solve Skingrad Mage's Guild Recommendation?

1. I'm in the Bleak Flats Cave fighting zombies in order to save Erthor. FAQs say there are eight or nine, but I can only find seven. I've fully mapped the cave, spent hours running through it. Is there something I'm supposed to do to find/spawn the remaining zombies?

Alternatively, there's the "player.setstage <QuestID> <Stage>" code, but I don't know what would be entered.

User Info: fuabuab

fuabuab - 7 years ago
    Erthor has been found, yes. Tried three day wait, still missing one. Detect Life spells combined with no clip code show nothing. Found and tried the quest stage code. It will advance the quest, but Erthor remains in the cave, still preventing completion.

User Info: fuabuab

fuabuab - 7 years ago

1. Did you find Erthor? I'm fairly positive that there is a zombie hiding farther back in the cave, behind him. If you find the hidden door and you haven't found the zombie yet, there may be a glitch. Try leaving the cave and waiting 3 days outside for the zombies to respawn.

User Info: whatmustido

whatmustido - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I would try, while in the cave, typing "killall" (or maybe it's kill all) into the console. This should kill everything in the cave except for you. Erthor will be knocked out, so he will be in no harm, and you should be able to complete the quest.

User Info: Mister_Oblivion

Mister_Oblivion - 5 years ago 0 0