How do I get past Leyawiin Oblivion Gate?

1. I'm stuck in this gate
    I don't know the way to Tower Portal

Please Help me in this level..

User Info: Dragons32

Dragons32 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. what i do if i am lost in an Oblivion Gate, i just go to my quest list and i make some random one my active quest but make sure it is outside that gate!!! Then when you make that your active quest, press ~ (tilde) 0n your keyboard and type "MOVETOQT" but not capitalized and there you go your out of it.

User Info: tubbsmcfat

tubbsmcfat - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. I don't think he's looking for the way back out. I think he's looking for the way to shut down the gate... sadly as am I. please help us.

User Info: Deemarshall77

Deemarshall77 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I got so fed-up with all the gates that after the 15th one I would simply enter one and look for the tallest tower and then ~ tcl <enter> which is no clip and then fly to the front door. I would then enter the same code exactly to unclip, walk through the door, beat whatever faced me, walk to the middle section and then repeat the no clip code and fly to the uppermost walkway, unclip, beat whatever I faced and walk though the door and up to the sigil stone. Unclipping through the walls of the tower was very iffy, which is why I did it this way. Honestly, I saved my self probably 10 hours of mindless beat up because I always felt compelled to take out a gate when I saw one.

User Info: glcheek

glcheek - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I don't remember exactly the Leyawiin Gate, but here are some guidelines for any plane of Oblivion. Make sure you've tried all of these, and keep the map open to look for doors to new areas.

1. You need to go to the largest tower in the room marked "Sigillum Sanguis"
    2. In some cases, you can only get to the largest tower by going through underground caves marked as "Channels"
    3. In some cases, there will be 3 towers in a triangle, and you can only get to the largest one by activating switches in the top of both small ones. This will create bridges from the small towers to the large ones.
    4. In some cases, the largest tower will be arranged like this:

o=l=O=l=o

o: Small tower
    O: Large tower
    =: Bridge
    l: Gate that can be opened in top room of small tower

User Info: BLKCrystilMage

BLKCrystilMage - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Leyawiin has 2 oblivion gates outside the city. If the first gate takes you to a island with witch spiders and broken bridge, go back to leyawiin and enter the second gate :) hope this helps!

User Info: Jake93

Jake93 - 1 year ago 0 0
  6. Sorry those are 2 seperate oblivion realms, the oblivion with the broken bridge has a tunel left of the portal blending in a hill

User Info: Jake93

Jake93 - 1 year ago 0 0