Question from Dragons32

How do I get past Leyawiin Oblivion Gate?

I'm stuck in this gate
I don't know the way to Tower Portal

Please Help me in this level..

Answers

tubbsmcfat answered:

what i do if i am lost in an Oblivion Gate, i just go to my quest list and i make some random one my active quest but make sure it is outside that gate!!! Then when you make that your active quest, press ~ (tilde) 0n your keyboard and type "MOVETOQT" but not capitalized and there you go your out of it.
1 1

Deemarshall77 answered:

I don't think he's looking for the way back out. I think he's looking for the way to shut down the gate... sadly as am I. please help us.
0 0

glcheek answered:

I got so fed-up with all the gates that after the 15th one I would simply enter one and look for the tallest tower and then ~ tcl <enter> which is no clip and then fly to the front door. I would then enter the same code exactly to unclip, walk through the door, beat whatever faced me, walk to the middle section and then repeat the no clip code and fly to the uppermost walkway, unclip, beat whatever I faced and walk though the door and up to the sigil stone. Unclipping through the walls of the tower was very iffy, which is why I did it this way. Honestly, I saved my self probably 10 hours of mindless beat up because I always felt compelled to take out a gate when I saw one.
0 0

BLKCrystilMage answered:

I don't remember exactly the Leyawiin Gate, but here are some guidelines for any plane of Oblivion. Make sure you've tried all of these, and keep the map open to look for doors to new areas.

1. You need to go to the largest tower in the room marked "Sigillum Sanguis"
2. In some cases, you can only get to the largest tower by going through underground caves marked as "Channels"
3. In some cases, there will be 3 towers in a triangle, and you can only get to the largest one by activating switches in the top of both small ones. This will create bridges from the small towers to the large ones.
4. In some cases, the largest tower will be arranged like this:

o=l=O=l=o

o: Small tower
O: Large tower
=: Bridge
l: Gate that can be opened in top room of small tower
0 0

Leyawiin Mages Guild recommendation quest? Open ThYac0b
Will Oblivion run well on this PC? Answered Golberg51
Will Oblivion work on my pc? Answered hikbolepoo
Oblivion keeps crashing? Open ElfaLupin
Oblivion Mod Downloading? Answered Zony250