Thieve's guild. need help?

1. Ya well... at the part when I need to fence for like 1k gold. I already fenced 1.8k gold but still no quest update? what do I do?

User Info: josh1002

josh1002 - 7 years ago
    Well you sure its not a glitch or anything just ask support

User Info: Ureska123

Ureska123 - 7 years ago
    Whats OOO? o_O and no, not sure if it is a glitch but, either way I cant seem to get through the quest even though i got 2k gold. So if any of you know the quest ID for the next quest, I could just skip this quest and move on.

User Info: josh1002

josh1002 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. It's a mod. Anyway, try this:

setstage TGStolenGoods 115

User Info: FaPaThY

FaPaThY - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. This couldbe because you are in the wrong city/ are in a settlement in the wilderness. The thieves guild messengers won't seek you out in the wilderness or the city in which the ext quest takes place.
    It can take up to one and a half days for the messenger to show up. (They move to your last known location (i.e. the place where the quest update happend) then go to the next location if you are no longer there)
    Wait in Skingrad or Anvil and eventually they will find you.

User Info: Wintersmith

Wintersmith - 6 years ago 0 0