How do I get to the first sealed-of area in Vahtacen?

1. I already have the helmet from the main quest area, but I noticed that there's one section in the main hall between Skaleel and Denel that I haven't been to. I can tell via Detect Life that there are at least two wraiths back there, and I know they have detected me -- the music changed, and I hear them making noise through the wall. The wall is on the NW side.

How do I get in?

User Info: LtCol1705

LtCol1705 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I am also at that one, but I think you kill all the green ghosts around Vahtacen. Their name is something replica, but you help the castle guard ghosts that are blue. You could try that.

User Info: Lilhieb10

Lilhieb10 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. Once you grabbed the helmet, go to the back of the room and a bit right, unlock the door and continue.

User Info: Poseigod

Poseigod - 6 years ago 0 0