Why does the game crash under xp?

1. I have an amd athlon x2 2.8 gig processor, an ati radeon diamond viper hd 2600 video card and a sound blaster audigy 4 with 1 gig of ram. the game lets me play for about an hour or so and then gives me a fault error error. Im running XP service pack 2, and i have updated all drivers and the game to the most recent avalable. i have tried to run the game with lower settings and higher settings. Anyone got any ideas that I could try?

User Info: drake_skull

drake_skull - 7 years ago
    I now have 2 gigs of ram, the error address is now 0x0058140c. I have weCPS and I have tried streamline as well to stop errors. Each new thing I try changes the error address also. can anyone suggest any settings or other things that i can try?

User Info: drake_skull

drake_skull - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You are a little bit short of memory. Only a very well optimized computer can run this game with only 1 GB of RAM. I'd suggest adding another gig if possible.

User Info: BadProfessional

BadProfessional (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0