Cheydinhal Mages Guild Interior Glitch?

1. The interior of the Cheydinhal Mages Guild is messed up. It's as if the various parts of the building--doors, walls, everything--has been shifted in some way, or like the building was taken apart and put back together incorrectly. For instance, I can now walk behind the door which leads out of the building (the main entrance), which causes me to fall into some kind of void outside of the game. The Guild shopkeeper now positions herself inside the wall behind her counter, preventing me from accessing her when she's actually selling goods. It may be the result of a mod, but I don't know what mod would do this! I've already tried removing any mod that would potentially alter the physical layout of this--or any--building, but to no avail. I have not encountered this anywhere else in the game. Not a game-breaker, but any help is appreciated!

User Info: guiltygearfan

guiltygearfan - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Probably an issue with your graphics card over heating or maybe a mod conflict.

User Info: JC_Phoenix

JC_Phoenix (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0