Question from malikhithdstryr

Can't finish the ayleid statue quest?

I found all 10 statues, but I only got credit for 9. I did things in a very methodical way, and even kept track of how many statues I had. I even went back to each of the ruins and searched them again, but I already got them all. I sold them to umbacano all in two different sittings, and figure that caused this, but I know I had ten. I was going to use the cheat to advance to the last quest stage, but I have no idea what the quest ID code is. can anyone tell me what it is, or any legitimate way to fis this? Oh, by the way, apparently Umbacano can smell a knock-off statue form a mile away, cuz the additem trick didn't work either, he wouldn't except it.

Answers

BadProfessional answered:

The quest ID code is MS21, and the completed stage is 60.
1 0

Poseigod answered:

There are 11 ayleid ruins.
Did you go to:
Culotte, Fanacas, Mackamentain, Moranda, Ninendava, Vilverin, Welke, Wendelbek, Wendir and Wenyandawik?
0 0