Question from kilgore777
1. Side effects of being a vampire
2. do i get fangs?
3what would happen if you ate garlic?
4 is there vampire slayers?
5 when people find out do they run away or scream in terror?
6 do the guilds kick you out and
7 if your in god mode will sunlight hurt and finally
8 whats the positive things?
This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet
1. Bonuses to certain attributes and skills, resistance to non-magical weapons, weakness to fire and sunlight, access to 1 lesser power and 3 greater powers
2. Maybe, your characters appearance will noticably change, but the only way to know if you get fangs or not would be to see your character with an open mouth. A few of the 'friendly' vampires in the game get fangs IIRC.
3. Nothing, vampires in Oblivion aren't harmed by garlic (with 1 quest related exception).
4. None who'll come after you, some pop up in quests hunting other vampires.
5. Mostly, people will just refuse to talk to you, if your condition is obvious.
6. No, but see #5
7. No idea
8. see #1
More info here if you want it: uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Vampirism
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|Where can I buy vampire dust?||Answered||grant_123|
|Vampire or Human?||Open||K-lord|
|How do I complete the Vampire Cure quest?||Open||killa137|
|Cannot find anyone to sell or repair items as a vampire?||Open||dragnlance|