How do I get past tank 2-4 ?

1. Its so hard im doing the same level for 3 days

User Info: clariz65

clariz65 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. uhmm. how will i say this...
    get the following if you have : rufus , prego , meryl
    rufus serves ad an attacker
    prego reproduces fish so you dont need to buy any fish and
    meryl serves as the X3 miltiper of gold for 3 seconds
    youre all packed and ready to go! ^^ you wont lose i promise

User Info: giangello

giangello - 6 years ago 1 2
  2. Ononononon.its more easy if you use cheat engine 7.0 hacking is the best way to win hhhh.

User Info: kingdom999

kingdom999 - 6 years ago 0 3
  3. First the pet combo: my best (from what you have earned) combo is Niko, (for an extra boost of money every now and then.) Rufus, (For ailan SMAK down) and Zorf. (trust me: in the long run, he saves you a TON of money!) Now the walk through: When you have about 500$, Buy 4 guppies. Once the guppies are large, buy 1 star potion. Then, when you have the money, buy a star catcher. Once youv'e done that, repeat 4 times. After that, buy 4 star catchers. Now you should have 5 star guppies and 9 star catchers. If aileans get inthe way of this,Buy whatever you need and move on. I hoped this helped!

User Info: aavery1

aavery1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Ok.
    1) Rufus
    2) Prego
    3) Niko

For the robot, simply shoot the missles with you're gun when he launches them and they'll be destroyed.

User Info: itachi0105

itachi0105 - 4 years ago 0 0