Question from clariz65

How do I get past tank 2-4 ?

Its so hard im doing the same level for 3 days

Answers

giangello answered:

uhmm. how will i say this...
get the following if you have : rufus , prego , meryl
rufus serves ad an attacker
prego reproduces fish so you dont need to buy any fish and
meryl serves as the X3 miltiper of gold for 3 seconds
youre all packed and ready to go! ^^ you wont lose i promise
1 2

kingdom999 answered:

Ononononon.its more easy if you use cheat engine 7.0 hacking is the best way to win hhhh.
0 3

aavery1 answered:

First the pet combo: my best (from what you have earned) combo is Niko, (for an extra boost of money every now and then.) Rufus, (For ailan SMAK down) and Zorf. (trust me: in the long run, he saves you a TON of money!) Now the walk through: When you have about 500$, Buy 4 guppies. Once the guppies are large, buy 1 star potion. Then, when you have the money, buy a star catcher. Once youv'e done that, repeat 4 times. After that, buy 4 star catchers. Now you should have 5 star guppies and 9 star catchers. If aileans get inthe way of this,Buy whatever you need and move on. I hoped this helped!
0 0

itachi0105 answered:

Ok.
1) Rufus
2) Prego
3) Niko

For the robot, simply shoot the missles with you're gun when he launches them and they'll be destroyed.
0 0

4-2 Help? Open usatheman2001
Can you get the fish that eats the ultraviore on loading screen? If so can someone tell how to get. Answered EMan5678
I cant think of the best strategy? Answered giangello
Are there a code for shells? Answered gigagreymonx
Can you fish swap? Answered Teddybear00316