Question from kunkuro

Help i am stuk in omega sector?

I used magic card and dont have another one i am lvl 31 i need help geting out of omega sector! is ther a plain or some thing to get me out?

kunkuro provided additional details:

I am in dementhos

?

kunkuro provided additional details:

I am a lvl 31 cleric.

kunkuro provided additional details:

Hoping for help from someone high lvl who can help me

?

Sytrew asked for clarification::

Where do you go to buy the stones?

Answers

linkvssnake answered:

you might want to check this information out cause i'm not completely sure about it but, i'm pretty sure that if you use just one teleport rock thing to go up the GIANT *** tower, and then use a "nearest town scroll" then you'll end up at the top of the tower. Pretty sure that a scroll to use the magic teleport rocks are like 15k in windia, idk bout dementhos. anyway, just ask around for a free one, and if you don't get one then buy one in fm.
hope it works :D
1 0

samsolo97 answered:

Omega sector is right under ludibrium all you have to do is climb the tower next to ludi
0 5

shleff answered:

Ok so first you need to go up the tower, the easiest way to get up it is to use 4 eos rock scrolls. Then you go into the ship in ludibrum and you'll end up in orbis, from there you take another ship to victoria island. The eos rock scrolls are about 7k-10k if i remember correctly, but if you wnat to save as muhc money as possible then you can climb it instead of using the scrolls( it takes like 10 mins.) good luck.
0 1

DragonNeos answered:

Since you are in Omega Sector, the only way to get out is by going up all 100 Floors of Ludibrium: Eos Tower. If you had done other quests in Ludibrium, you could have used the Ludibrium Warp Capsule to bring you back to Ludibrium or use the Eos Rock Scroll to skip Floors in Eos Tower. Eos Tower itself isn't very hard to climb since there are parts of the Tower that can be skipped easily. You should be able to handle the monsters at your level with the exceptions of a few monsters in the low 40s.

When you get to Ludibrium, go to the Ticketing Station to board the Train (which takes about 5 min.) to get to Orbis. At Orbis Station Entrance, go to the right end of the map and ask the NPC to get to the Ellinia Station. Get on the ship and you will end up at Ellinia (takes about 10 min. to get to there).
1 0

pikamemnon answered:

10 min's to go UP Eos Tower?!! Not possible w/o the scrolls at level 3X. Nexon made this area better recently as a Roly Poly on 1 of the 1st (1-5? sorry I forget) floors of the tower has a quest that gives out Eos Rock scrolls.
0 0

1234hanrik answered:

Goto the tower and on the first few floors there should be a worker guy take his quest ill da balck rats and finish it get the scrolls go to the rock, and use the till ur bak up to ludi.
1 0

InkSpell432 answered:

Wy don't you go to the Danger Zone Taxi, first, get some money from other characters, then transfer to your Cleric, if you need money, that is.
0 0

What do I do next? (Luminous Questline) Unanswered Tnaki
What happened to my character? Unanswered doomedparadox1
Should I choose Page or Fighter? Open Neos881
Stuck in The Pursuit quest? Unanswered Text-Based
Where can I find/buy Kino? Unanswered PlusleMinun64